It seems like almost everyone you talk to these days is suffering from some disease or disorder.
From people constantly feeling tired and worn down to people with fibromyalgia and cancer, disease is everywhere. It just so happens that people are also eating more processed foods than ever before in human history.
Could there be a connection?
Paul Barratt-Hassett sure thinks so. He has spent decades researching sulfites and has concluded that they play a major role as the underlying culprit to many people’s chronic illnesses and allergies.
He discovered that many of his patients would experience remarkable recovery after he placed them on a strict sulfite free diet. He was also able to cure his own Fibromyalgia.
This led him to develop The Sulphite Connection, which is comprehensive system that educates, eliminates sulfites, and helps people to get well.
Diseases Believed to be Related to Sulfites
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Bed wetting
- Brain fog
- Candida and other fungal infections
- Ear infections
- Heart palpitations
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Immune deficiencies
- Joint pain
- Muscle weakness/loss
- Nose bleeds
- Skin conditions
- Tooth pain and sore gums
- Vaginal yeast infections
Paul Barratt-Hassett says that the only way to know if sulfites are the cause of your disease or chronic illness is to systematically eliminate them from your diet. In his book he outlines a very detailed plan on how to identify sulfite containing foods and how to replace them with clean foods.
In his 200 page book you’ll learn:
- Discover what foods contain hidden and undeclared sulfites.
- Learn how to read labels identifying which ingredients contain sulfites.
- Learn about the laws that allow sulfites to be rampant in our food chain, LEGALLY!
- Discover what you can do to beat the system.
- Learn about medications, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics that contain sulfites and how to avoid them.
- Discover the alternative items, ingredients, and products you can use to make living without sulfites possible.
- Read about sulfite adulteration in chicken, seafood, and other meats and what meat is safe to eat.
Could be The Answer You’re Seeking
If you have struggled for years with chronic illness that doctors never have the answer for, I would highly recommend using Paul’s methods for eliminating sulfites. It could be the answer you have been looking for. I think sulfites are the cause of many diseases and I myself feel so much better when I stay away from sulfite containing foods.
Paul even promises that if you don’t feel better after 30 days of eliminating sulfites he’ll give you a full refund of the book’s price. You have nothing to lose except feeling lousy.
Look closely at the disease and sulfite connection because it could very well be the answer you have been looking for.
- Magee, E. A., Edmond, L. M., Tasker, S. M., Kong, S. C., Curno, R., & Cummings, J. H. (2005). Associations between diet and disease activity in ulcerative colitis patients using a novel method of data analysis. Nutr J, 4(7). link
- Yang, W. H., & Purchase, E. C. (1985). Adverse reactions to sulfites. Canadian Medical Association Journal, 133(9), 865. link
- Hickey, R. J., Clelland, R. C., Bowers, E. J., & Boyce, D. E. (1976). Health effects of atmospheric sulfur dioxide and dietary sulfites: The fallacy of typology. Archives of Environmental Health: An International Journal, 31(2), 108-112. link
- Andersson, E., Nilsson, T., Persson, B., Wingren, G., & Torén, K. (1998). Mortality from asthma and cancer among sulfite mill workers. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health, 12-17. link